Via the AppQuest Download Manager. AppQuest is not
associated with Polar. Learn more.
- Easy to Install
- Easy to Set Up
- Automatic Data Synchronization
- Available for Mac & PC
With Polar WebSync you can transfer data between your training computer and the Polar personal training web service. WebSync enables you to easily upload your training data for a full overview of your training data parameters. Effortlessly sync your training data from all your Polar devices to your online training portal. Polar WebSync is easy to install and set up and available for free download for both Mac OS X and Windows on PC.
How to pair your device and synchronize with your computer:
- Make sure that WebSync is visible and installed on your computer. If you can’t find the WebSync Application, download the file and run the installer instructions.
- Connect data transfer unit (DataLink) to the USB port of your computer and activate your training computer.
- If you have new data on your training computer, or if you have changed the settings, the synchronization starts automatically.
Via the AppQuest Download Manager. Learn more.
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP